Starting this fall, Grow Halifax is pleased to offer a free 8 week, educational program to help grow your business. This program is offered to businesses, managers, and employees at zero cost. Invest your time into learning the skills, and the resources available to benefit your business, managers or employees.
Course will include
A focus on Social Media Marketing: Like any other form of marketing, social media for businesses can be a real challenge. It's hard to grow an audience, create great content, and increase engagement. We will explore:
- Effectiveness and trends of Social Media Marketing
- Anatomy of Facebook posts, imaging tools and power editor
- Instagram Business App
- How to use Twitter for Business
- Hashtags and Google trends
- LinkedIn Profile that helps your B2B Strategies
- Social Media Analysis and tools
Will also include:
Conceptual Foundations of Marketing, Marketing Service and Quality, Market Strategy, and the Small Business Advantage.
Registration is now open, and spaces are limited.
Deadline to register is January 8, 2018.
The course will run for 8 consecutive weeks on Thursdays starting January 18, to March 8 from 8:30am to 12:30pm at the Halifax Chamber of Commerce Offices (32 Akerley Blvd, Dartmouth)